Ogles returns to House after extended absence

Rep. Brandon Ogles (R-Franklin), second from right, attends a floor session April 26, 2021. (Image credit: Screengrab from legislative feed)

State Rep. Brandon Ogles (R-Franklin) returned to the House this week after missing several weeks with what he called an “extended battle” with COVID-19 and pneumonia.

“I am thankful for those who have called, sent texts, and helped out during my absence,” Ogles said in a message posted on his Facebook page. “I am looking forward to being back in the office, serving District 61 and finishing out this legislative session strong.”

Legislative attendance records show Ogles was excused from House floor sessions on Feb. 24 and Feb. 25, and then missed another session March 15. He was then away for every floor session between March 25 and his reappearance on Monday.

Several other lawmakers have missed time this year due to COVID-19.

9 Responses to Ogles returns to House after extended absence

So good to see that my very own state house representative, Brandon Ogles (ACU-85%) is well on the road to recovery. I should have warned him that facial air restricts the flow of air into the nasal passages and once afflicted with the Chinese Flu that certainly doesn’t help.
    ____________________________________
    Bad news from the 3 1/2 Lamars Retirement Project I’m afraid. Over in North Carolina where we are seeking to replace Richard Burr (Heritage-65%) with a conservative I thought that we had our candidate in Mark Walker (94%). Unfortunately, I just received word that the Club For Growth is supporting Rep. Ted Budd (99%). So obviously we have two fabulous conservatives running for a Senate seat in a state all too prone to elect Pablum spine Republicans under the best of circumstances. NOT GOOD!

Cryan says:

But it is good if you were truly a Trump/Tucker lover and not just pretending to be one. You should only vote for Trump’s primary picks, and Heritage needs to get its act together and do what Trump tells it to do. Conservative means whatever Trump and Q declare it to mean at any given time.

I fully expect Trump to endorse his old friend and fellow reality TV Star Caitlyn Jenner in the California governor’s race. Good luck.

Cryan says:

Stuart: you are the dumbest fake fuck I’ve ever encountered. You’re watching this speech and still think Biden is “demented”?

Trump couldn’t finish a sentence without snorting the cocaine off his upper lip and fucking the words up.

Stuart, you are a fake fuck. A liar. A hypocrite. And a self-proclaimed Anti-Christian. I am so sad for the simpletons like James, Eddie and Donna who believe what you say. You are sick, sick, sick. Go to hell, and fuck the Bill Lee!

Beatrice Shaw says:

DEFINITELY not good to elect more Republicans.

Cryan says:

Tim Scott has dementia

Misty Pardner says:

Eric Clapton wrote a song about COVID-19 back in the 70’s.

That’s astounding Misty! Imagine, having the predictive ability to write a song about a virus that was created by the Red Chinese in the fall of 2019 back in the 70’s. Sort of scary when you think about it.