According to The Tennessean’s Natalie Allison, a top lament of an anti-lockdown protest organizer at the state Capitol is that he can’t get free refills for his iced tea under social distancing rules.

The tweet has been widely retweeted and copied to Facebook.

22 Responses to Give me refills or give me death? Protest organizer laments need to pay for extra iced tea

Not that Stuart guy says:

We all have our crosses to bear…

Sterling Manes says:

Tragic

Phil Lassiter says:

This is indeed a tragic by product of the panicked state we are in. Restaurants could be more sensitive and provide larger drinks. Still waiting on info about the terrorist attack at Pilot Oil

John says:

I don’t know what’s worse: this guy’s Bojangles tea drought or Jeremy Durham’s blue balls.

#FreeTN

Even worse than that is some bloke who simply can’t stop getting aroused over a four year old sex scandal that involves a politician that the bloke never liked very much in the first place.

John says:

Not infatuated. I forgot about Pants Candy until one of his esteemed Williamson County perverts advised him to make a public comeback attempt.

Phil Lassiter says:

Must have been Casada. They are inseparable much like Casada and Cocaine minute man Cade Cothren.

Ah, that reminds me. I am happy to see not only does my friend Glen Casada (ACU-88%) have no opponent in the Republican Primary there is some guy from the Williamson County School Board running as an independent in the general election along with some sacrificial lamb running as a Democrat. What a wonderful opportunity for the voters of the 65th District their contempt for “gotcha” politics so perfected by the left while the anti-Casada vote is nicely split between two candidates.

“Williamson County perverts” – oh how you love it. You don’t have the slightest idea of what you’re talking about but you know you don’t like Jeremy and Williamson County. Too Republican, too conservative. You are a slave to your prejudices John, and it’s a shame. Just be sure to let your analyst know.

John says:

I’m not prejudiced against Williamson County. It’s not wrong to say they voted for Casada and Durham. I don’t care if the local Swingers club has taken over the Williamson County GOP. More power to them.

In America, you can have personal prejudices against any group, as long as it stops short of any attempt at persecution or unfair treatment.
            I do not knowingly hang around pedophiles. I am prejudiced against them.

Cannoneer2 says:

First world problem.

Jonathan Swift says:

These tea party characters can’t seem to get enough attention.

As so often happens, Jonathan, you are a bit confused. Jeremy, even though one of those “tea party characters,” was entitled to exercise his constitutional right under the First Amendment to gather with like minded people to “. . .peaceably assemble. . .to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.” It was WKRN that called to the attention of the handful of people who pay attention to WKRN the presence of Jeremy.

I agree with you Jonathan that it’s long passed time the liberal media stopped paying attention to the presence of Jeremy Durham anywhere at anytime. Why don’t you tell WKRN as a liberal that you are sick of hearing about Jeremy – enough is enough.

John says:

Pants Candy

Truth says:

You’re completely wrong, hun. You don’t have the right to peaceful assembly when it constitutes a threat to the public (aka a pandemic). Why don’t you go read about it more on the LoC website (assuming you know how to read, that is; it’s entirely possible you’re too inbred to know how)?

Cannoneer2 says:

I can imagine…. it’s1942 again in some Atlantic coastal town. Government has issued a blackout order to prevent German submarines from being able to silhouette US ships and torpedo them. These idiots would be stomping around complaining about their rights being violated, carrying Grandpa’s old 30-40 Krag that they dragged out of the closet and turning on every light in their house in defiance. Plus, saying that Nazi sub sightings were a hoax!

LeeAnn C. says:

Of the hundreds in attendance, the Tennessean could only find this statement to emphasize. How about those that haven’t had the chance to earn their living for over 6 weeks? Especially the ones ineligible for unemployment and with responsibilities to pay overhead for a business and a mortgage at home? I don’t know who the Jeremy character is and don’t really care. Just a distraction from the point hundreds gathered at the capitol were clearly stating to the governor. Enough is enough! I don’t know if his announcement today was in response to backlash from the citizens, but opening the state and restoring liberty to the citizens is long overdue!

David says:

Please don’t inconvenience me, indeed. Snowflakes.

Mudtracker says:

I wish someone would publish the names of the protester’s businesses and employers, so I could avoid their “reopening”.
    4 ever!

• Pingback: Tuesday, April 21

• Pingback: The Deranged Civic Religion of the Lockdown Protesters – Rolling Buzz