Watch Blackburn’s comments at Trump rally in Chattanooga

Here are Republican Senate candidate Marsh Blackburn’s comments at a Chattanooga rally featuring President Donald Trump on Sunday evening:

9 Responses to Watch Blackburn’s comments at Trump rally in Chattanooga

Marsha “Deep State” Blackburn says one thing and votes another. See her ‘poor’ voting record at my blog. Just click my name above.

• MarLE says:

Why do these rally goers continue to chant “lock her up” when it was Trump who said He didn’t want her investigated; she had suffered enough”and called the dogs off ? Do they not read, not watch anything but the Fox network which never carried Trump’s about face on this issue? What moron cheers on the idea of locking her up while attending a rally whose main attraction is the guy who said to leave her alone? Ignorance, schizophrenia? What?

• No Surprise Tuesday says:

Did anyone find it odd that she mentioned Mike Pence more than President Trump. I guess her information says Pence is safer to align with. I hate to do this because generally it is bad luck but I wil take Bredesen +/- 3. Marsha went negative too much and ran against people who were not her opponent. She knows Bredesen is liked and could not paint him as the actual boogie man without discrediting herself or her campaign.

• Pingback: Monday, November 5

• Silence Dogood says:

Mindless robots would not disagree with their leader. But, Conservatives are not mindless robots. I disagree with President Trump and want her locked up. To be really clear, I can disagree with someone on an issue and still like them and support them in areas of mutual interest.

• Silence Dogood says:

I do not know. 36 hours from now we will see if we still care what she thinks. I still remember she is not a Democrat.

• MarLE says:

Her biggest positive by far! I just hope she realizes this will be, for many, not an affirmation of her but a default~ b/c she Is Not A Democrat.

• Silence Dogood says:

I am not optimistic about that MarLE. Corker forgot and so has Alexander. I want Donald Trump to be my Senator!!