Latest Blackburn ad features Trump rally highlights

Marsha Blackburn’s latest TV ad highlights the Republican Senate candidate by President Donald Trump’s side at a recent Nashville rally.

Here’s a transcript of the ad:

President Trump: We need Marsha Blackburn. We need Marsha in the Senate to continue the progress and work that we’ve done over the last year and a half.

Blackburn: Tennessee needs a Senator who is going to support President Donald Trump. I am going to be there to stand with President Donald Trump and take your Tennessee values to Washington, D.C. to fight with him to get the job done. I am Marsha Blackburn, and I approve this message.

11 Responses to Latest Blackburn ad features Trump rally highlights

• Tennessee Jed says:

She hasn’t brought Tennessee values to D.C. in the 15 years she has been in Washington. Why would she start now??

Congratulations Jed, you now have the approval of James. I wonder as a Republican critic of Marsha are you going to join James and throw your vote away by voting for one of those poor souls who enjoy seeing their name on the ballot who can expect to receive less than 1% of the vote?

Jed is on a roll !
    Yep.

• MarLE says:

Tennessee deserves a fiscal conservative. Next year we will put 1 TRILLION, annual deficit, on the Credit Card. Where is the lesson learned from Marsha’s 20 year old victory about Cutting Spending?? Not “lesson, learned”…”lesson, long forgotten”.

And the punch line is? “Vote for Bredesen so the Democrats will control the Senate and give us fiscal prudence!.” Or how about this, “Vote Bredesen so the Democrats can give us some of their legendary advocacy of smaller government and less spending.”

Of course, those punch lines don’t make any sense at all because of the simple fact that no matter how much is being spent, the Democrats want to spend and tax even more than the Republicans. So MarLE, you are going to give us the punch line aren’t you, or are you simply going to daydream about some mythical candidate who you wish were running and who we somehow “deserve” from now until Election Day.

• MarLE says:

You are in no position to, frankly, to be seen as making rationale presumptions about too much of anything. Arrogance, thy name is Stuart.

MarLE, instead of deciding whether or not you like someone you don’t even know, it would be best if you actually read the responses to your responses. If you read my response I was simply asking you a question. I don’t think you can ask a question and “presume” anything. In fact, it’s difficult to arrogantly ask a question, though given my innate arrogance I just might be able to pull it off.

When giving my political views I always expect a response from the listener or reader. Indeed, the listener/reader is in a perfect position, frankly, to respond. If you want to express your views, but you don’t think you should have to answer any questions about the views you expressed because of the high regard you have for your own worth or importance. . .why MarLE I think I just stumbled on the very definition of “arrogance.”

• Phil Lassiter says:

Marsha has an uphill climb. Bredesen will have coattails. Better watch every race. Close

• MarLE says:

Your presumption is that the Dems will outspend anyone who is up there now.

• MarLE says:

And you presumed a lot that was wrong just about a week ago. So, yeah, you have a track record from which to make comments regarding whether you should be giving strategy advice. And as far as the observation about TN deserving a conservative….I just hope that folks around the state will expect snappy answers from HER regarding her fiscal conservative credentials.